Creating reports in OpenErp using OpenOffice is the easiest way. Just need to follow simple steps:
- Download base_report_designer module from the web or https://www.openerp.com/apps.
- Add to the addons and install the module.
- Open OpenOffice 3 and create a text document. Go to the Tools menu when you first configure this module in the OpenOffice, and select Extension Manager. Check for openerp_report_designer.zip, if it is there it is okay, else click add and locate the path of the opener_report_designer.zip file, and OpenErp Report Designer Menu is added to OpenOffice.
- Select Server Paramenters from the OpenErp Report Designer menu. Fill in the details in the pop up box as follows:
Protocol Connection: XML-RPC,
and click Next. Choose the database you wish to connect, enter the login name and the password of your database. Click Connect. You can start creating your report now.
5. Read Full blog at How to create reports using Base Report Designer and OpenOffice in OpenErp
You can check more Open ERP blogs at FindNerd. Apart from that you can check more informative blogs and tutorials at android development blogs section and can also browse the android developer forum for posting and viewing latest questions on android development