Hello Readers! This blog is about how to use SQLite in Flex.
Before proceeding a brief introduction to SQLite. SQLite is a relational database management system contained in a small C programming library,it is an embedded SQL database engine and a compact library. It implements a self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine and the transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.There is no set up required and does not need to be configured before it is used.
And here goes the code!! In this the “name” and “password” will insert into the table named “login” when a user click the button.
- import flash.data.SQLConnection;
- import flash.data.SQLMode;
- import flash.data.SQLResult;
- import flash.data.SQLStatement;
- import flash.errors.SQLError;
- import flash.events.EventDispatcher;
- import flash.events.SQLErrorEvent;
- import flash.events.SQLEvent;
- import flash.filesystem.File;
- import flash.net.Responder;
- public class SQLHandler extends EventDispatcher
- private var conn:SQLConnection;
– Read the complete set of codes and Full Blog at: SQLite with Flex
FindNerd’s Php questions and answers forum is developed for those tech geeks who don’t want to wait for a longer duration of time, as the community members within FindNerd can answer any android query within shortest possible time frame.