If you would like to disable word-press updates please follow the below process:
Open your current selected Theme folder.
Open under this folder function.php and put the below code at the end of this file
- //To Disable Theme Updates # WP Version 3.0+
- remove_action( ‘load-update-core.php’, ‘wp_update_themes’ );
- add_filter( ‘pre_site_transient_update_themes’, create_function( ‘$a’, “return null;” ) );
- wp_clear_scheduled_hook( ‘wp_update_themes’ );
– Read the Full Blog at: How to Disable WordPress Updates
Apart from this, If you have any html language issue, you can post at HTML Help forum and get instantly resolved it from highly experienced FindNerd community members.